Sunday, November 9, 2008

This Was My Prime Numbers Project Check It Out

My Prime
Numbers Story
One night after I fell asleep I had a dream. It was the weirdest dream I’ve ever had. I could not figure out where I was. The air felt cool, like the beginning of Autumn. There were bright lights overhead. “Maybe I am at a Baseball game”, I thought. No, there were no fans. To my left I saw Babe Ruth in his # 3 jersey hitting a baseball with his old rugged brown bat. “BANG!” I looked again. There were four of the greatest baseball players there cheering him on. I saw the great Derek Jeter with his #2 jersey on. I also saw #29 Satchel Paige, #31 Greg Maddox, and #53 Dan Drysdale,
I was just about to run over to Babe and ask for an autograph when I heard a “thump thump“. I looked left and right and huh? I wasn’t at a baseball field anymore. There weren’t any bleachers anywhere. Then I turned around there was a sign that read “Your Neighborly Park”, and some other stuff I didn’t bother to read, but something else caught my eye. There were some of my favorite basketball players playing a game of P-I-G. There were two tall men wearing a #23 jersey. That was kind of weird. I put on my glasses from the back pocket of my sleeping robe. “Oh!” one had a Bulls jersey on and one had a Cavs jersey on. “DUH!” I accidentally said out loud. They were Michael Jordan and Lebron James. They looked at me for a while like I was weird and so I turned my head to see the other basketball goal nearby. “Oh my gosh”, there was Dirk Nowitzki doing his famous fade away in his #41 Mavericks jersey and swish! Right next to him was John Havlicek in his #17 jersey. They were playing 1-on-1 I noticed.
To the right I saw a teenage boy throwing a football to his little brother running nearby. It was a terrible pass. It flew by and hit me straight in the head. I fell down knocked out. John Elway #7 for the Denver Broncos was jogging to a football field and noticed me. He came closer to me, he picked me up like I was as light as a tooth pick, and swung me over his shoulder.
When I woke up I found myself on a bleacher. Right at the fifty yard line there were some football players. I suddenly knew I was at a football field. There was #13 Dan Marino for the Miami Dolphins in a four point stance, #19 Johnny Unitas who played for the Indianapolis Colts,#5 Michael Crabtree who actually plays for Texas Tech, #37 Doak Walker who played for the Detroit Lions. I also saw #47 Mel Blount, #59 Jack Ham who Played for the Steelers, #61 Curly Gulp, #67 Reggie McKinzie who played for the Seahawks. As if they weren’t enough #71 Alex Carris who played for the Detroit Lions was there, too. Along with #73 John Hannah who played for the New England Patriots, #79 Harvey Martin who played for my most favorite team the Dallas Cowboys, #83 Ted Hendricks who played for the Raiders, and #97 La’Roi Glover who played for the Cowboys also. Then something very strange happened that only happens in dreams. I no longer had on a robe instead I had on my #89 jersey just like the famous Mike Dikta who played for the Chicago Bears.
After I finished watching them play I started walking home (even though I had no idea where home was). As soon as I got to the street I heard a “BRRRRMMMM! BRRRRMMMM!”, a racecar parked right by me. Out jumped #43 Richard Petty a famous NASCAR racer. Richard hollered “you need a ride kid?” I nodded my head. When I opened the door he told me he was going to watch #11 Mark Messier a famous Hockey player play. He invited me to come with him. I answered that question real quick. “BAM!” I slammed the door with excitement.
Then I awoke from my Prime Numbers Dream.

2 comments:

Denver said...

Dude, Mike Ditka coached the Bears. He also was an assistant coach for the Cowboys. He played tight end for the Cowboys, not the Bears

athletegal said...

cool project i'll see if i can post mine on my blog!!!!