Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bored.... Again!

I got nothing to do but clean my bathroom.
I have a football game pretty soon.
Everyone except for my mom and I in my family are at my Grandparents House for a Reunion.
Jaylee's Birthday is coming up.
I did weeds this morning in the freezing air.
Connor just had his birthday.
I might go to the mall pretty soon and get an abercrombie shirt.
I hid a long time without anyone finding me.
My dad left his suit case at the house. How sad he's already in Star. Having to sleep in the same Underwear.
I'm So Bored Bored Boring I Am So Bored





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bored too

SUPERCHIMP said...

dude that stinks. i dont like being bored. it makes my head hurt. doesnt it make your head hurt? owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! im bored. ow ow ow ow ow ow! my head!