Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cotton Candy

Hey. Today at Cousin Camp we went to Chuck E. Cheese and I found this game I rocked at. It was where you click the button and you win something. One of the thing's was Cotton Candy so of course I tried to get that. Pretty soon I had two free Cotton Candies. It was a glorious moment. Then my sister Lily got jealous of my blue and pink candy and she asked me to play for her. Pretty soon she had Pink Cotton Candy. Then my cousin Piper wanted it so she gave me all her tokens to get her some Cotton Candy. But sadly I got her thirty tickets instead. She was sad. :( So I gave her half of my Pink Cotton Candy just because she believed in me. Well, anyways check soon for some Cousin Camp pics. Oh hey I just got an idea! This might be the longest post I've ever done besides the 100 thing's about me. Cool huh?

6 comments:

Donald said...

Ethan, you are such a good writer. Great at expressing your ideas. We miss you. Be good and don't forget to help Bubba and Nana keep things tidy. Punch your brother for me, but hug Lily for me. Just kidding, hug both of them for me then tell them to hug you for me okay?

Susan said...

you were so sweet to give Piper some of your pink cotton candy! We can't wait to see you!!!
xoxoxoxo!!!

Denver said...

What!? No cotton candy for me!? Kidding. Oh by the way, I got more hits than you! Yayyyyy!

Denver said...

Oh yeah . . . to put videos, go to YouTube, get the embed code in info, then on the blog, go to add page element, go to html/add Javascript object, then paste the code, name it, and click Publish. Ta-Da!

Annie said...

we love you ethan! thanks for almost getting piper some cotton candy!
-sarah

Jada Fraser said...

Heres a better way to get videos on your blog. go to your dashboard and click on gadgets then go to the gadget that says videos or somrthing then type in the name of the video u want to put on there by youtube then press save go to your blog and its there YAY! LOLZ!!!