Tuesday, July 1, 2008

(Edited) Pics Of Me



Yay!!!!!!! I finally got some pics of me I'm the boy with blonde hair just to let you know. The person in the middle left is my friend Tony he's cool, the next guy is Connor he's cool, and then there's my friend Jesse he's cool too. (This pic was taken at Field Day)
The first kid right here is Max he's this really cute little kid, then there is my friend Madison (Max's older sis) she has been my friend for about for 2 whole years now I think, then next to Madison is Kate and she's cool, next there is Jaylee she is like the funniest girl in our class, and in the back there's me and Connor again.

Here's Connor, Jesse, and me holding the newest additions to our family Eli and Miley they are my new kittens. Eli is the crazy one on the left and Miley is the gentle one. (These pics were taken at my house, after eating at O'hanas, which we went to after Field Day)


And for the GRAND FINALE!!!!!! Here is the first pic of me and just me. I had a little photo shoot of me after I got my haircut. It was actually pretty fun! Well that's it bye.



No comments: