Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Game!

This is a game called 20 questions. Sooo since I'm posting about this it's going to be a little different. The Rules: I'm going to write down 20 things about somethingand you comment about what you think it is and you only get one comment. If you win you get a new iPhone.................................................................................................... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotcha you seriously thought you were going to win one but your not. Hahahaha. Okay anyways here I go.

1.Person
2.Male
3.African American
4.Famous
5.An actor
6.Married
7.A father
8.My favorite actor
9.A father
10.Was on a 90's or maybe it was an 80's telivision show
11.He is in a movie called Hitch
12.Has won many awards
13.Very cool
14.He does many different types of movies
15.He is not Martin Lawrence
16.One of his sons had been in one of his movies
17.He is usually the star in his movies
18.He rapped about Freddy Krooger
19.Has been in a movie when he and his son are homeless
20.If you look around my blog you will see that I like movies with ____ _____ in it.

3 comments:

Connor said...

Will Smith

Denver said...

Easy. Will Smith. He's my favorite 2.

ashley said...

will smith.duh. i love will smith.haa