Monday, June 29, 2009

Best Six Flags Day Ever!

So yesterday my family and I went to Six Flags and got BIG SIX passes. But, for some strange reason there was not much people there!!! So we never had to wait in line for anything. Like usually if you wanted to get on the Titan you would have to wait like 2 hours. (Seriously not kidding.) Luckily, yesterday all you had to do was wait a minute to get on. And the reason why it was a minute, is that you had to walk up the stairs and stuff. Or it would be a minute and 30 secs only if you wanted to be on the first row. The coolest thing was that when you rode a ride you could stay on again because no one was even there. How cool is that? (Leave comments please.) It was just the greatest day at Six Flags ever! And that is why I just had to blog about it you know homie? Well any ways I'm supposed to be cleaning right now but, this is way funner! Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm still bored right now. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo I bet your probably bored right now too. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo if you add that together that will equal............................. Let me think. Bored+Bored Also=(If you have a phone) How 'bout cha text me!


P.S. Yesterday I had my first funnel cake and they are very amazing!

P.S.S.Text me if you have a phone.

BYE!

2 comments:

(:as#ley:) said...

your lucky u got to go to 6 flags yesterday and yah you know that i have only been to 6 flags twice...........and you have never had a funnel cake.......ur wierd i ate one yesterday cuz i was in south padre and we went to schliterbahn....it was fun!

p.s. i tryed texting you but no you dont text back lol sooooo you BYE! i <3 u sunshine! X-D

Susan said...

It was the best day EVER!!! you are so fun to go to Six Flags with- such a dare devil!!