Monday, January 5, 2009

My Favorite Quotes

"AAAAAWWWWWKKKKKWWWWWAAAAARRRRRDDDDD!!!!!"
"Are you cereal?"
"Babies cry for it. Young men die for it."
"BEASTMODE!!!"
"Bum Bum Be Dum Bum Bum Be Dum Bum....."
"Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?"
"Did you check my blog."
"el es spatro el cinito."
"ethan-patyofonedotblogspotdotcom."
"Give me your tots."
"Gosh!"
"Harty Har Har!"
"He was so young."
"Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe."
"Hes the best running back since Joe Montannah!" "Joe Montannah was a Quarter Back." "I said Joe Montanio."
"Hey bruda."
"Hey visit my blog."
"HI!"
"I said who rocks the house I said my Jesus ROCKS the house!"
"If you feel the need to touch somebody just go like this."
"Just a sec."
"May the force be with you."
"Nice weather we're having."
"No way!"
"People Order Our Patties."
"Peoples"
"Please."
"Pretty Please!"
"Purple."
"Rock You Like A Hurricane."
"Roses are red violet's are not, Compared to _______ _______ you're really HOT!"
"Seriously!"
"So."
"Sorry Fur Ball."
"Sweet!!!!"
"That's hack'n' awesome!!!"
"Totally".
"Trog-Dor!"
"Wai,t they don't love you like I love you."
"You change your mind.............."
My favorite insult "Have you lost weight? Wait, no there it is." (JK)
The word "Like."

3 comments:

Denver said...

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!

Season's over, season's over, but the stupidity is forever. - Randy Galloway on Cowboy's season



some of my faves . . .

Beast-Mode said...

sooners havent lost yet denver

Denver said...

talkin' about the cowboys season.