Thursday, June 26, 2008

Still Bored


It's only been a couple of minutes since my last post it's just that I'm so bored. But luckily I found this picture of Miley with a fat guy. Hehehehe....
Well anyways Miley Cyrus is this pretty pop star that I love a lot. Well my Mom has been teaching me how to do a blog and all. Like you can post stuff but since I'm such an adorable kid she told me not to post personal information so the bad guys won't get me. So the first thing I wanted to post was a picture of Miley so I went to google, typed Miley pics,then posted it, and this was one of the first pics that popped up and I'm like "Mom this is flippin awesome I've gotta have it". So here I am looking at a picture of the beautiful Miley with a fat dude!!! Check back later I'll be bored again pretty soon.

No comments: